One of the most loved actresses down south, Samantha is on a signing spree in Tamil. After teaming up with all the leading stars of Tamil Cinema such as Suriya, Vijay, Vikram and Dhanush, Samantha has just signed yet another Tamil film with Dhanush. The gorgeous actress will soon be seen in Vada Chennai opposite Dhanush.
To be directed by the National Award winning director Vetrimaaran, Vada Chennai is a gangster film set in North Chennai. Apparently, the director narrated the story to Dhanush and Samantha several years ago, but the film was finally materialised only recently. Vada Chennai will be produced by Dhanush’s production house Wunderbar Films.
Samantha’s next release will be the Vikram starrer 10 Endrathukulla, which is gearing up for an October 21st release.
Articles that might interest you:
- Suriya’s negative shades in Bandobast
- Review : Aame – Amala Paul’s brave act
- Raashi opens up about her role in Venky Mama
- Jigarthanda’s Hindi remake to go on floors soon
- Oh! Baby’s DP Richard Prasad reveals how he missed out on NTR’s NKP
- Jersey star makes interesting comments about #MeToo movement