Already, several Telugu actresses like Swathi, Sri Divya, Bindu Madhavi, Vithika Sheru and recently Ritu Varma successfully made their presence felt in the Tamil film industry. Now, yet another Telugu actress joins the list. Eesha, who made her debut with Sumanth Ashwin’s Anthaku Mundu Aa Tharuvatha, is currently acting in her debut Tamil film.
Revealing about how she was offered the film, Eesha told a popular media house that the film’s director Marcus saw her work in Bandipotu and AMAT and consulted her for the role. The film is said to be a new age love story. Eesha is currently mastering her Tamil. Apparently, Eesha has already signed another Tamil project, even as the shooting of her debut film is underway.
- Poll : Who among these will win Bigg Boss 2?
- Savyasachi’s shoot to be wrapped up soon
- Nag made Bollywood starlet’s work easy on Devadas’ sets
- Allu Arjun’s film with star director back in the news
- Young director’s first impression on NTR’s new song stuns fans