Popular for her bubbly roles in a spate of youth films like ‘Bus Stop’, ‘Green Signal’ and Varun Sandesh’s ‘Priyathama Neevachata Kusalama’, Rakshita or Hasika is now a well known actress in Tamil cinema. Recently, the actress gave a hit with ‘Kayal’, a romantic drama directed by Venkat Prabhu of Amala Paul’s ‘Prema Khaidi’ fame.
Hasika rechristened her name as Anandi and appeared in several successful films under leading banners in Tamil. After ‘Kayal’ gave her the much needed recognition, the actress has now paired up with music composer turned actor, GV Prakash Kumar, for the film ‘Trisha Illana Nayanathara’. Hasika now joins the list of Telugu actresses like Swathi, Sri Divya, Bindu Madhavi etc, who made it big in Tamil.
Articles that might interest you:
- These scenes of Sam’s The Family Man 2 to be the highlight
- 30 Years Prudhvi pins career hopes on this film
- Post Covid – Industry preferring upcoming heroines
- Harika opens up about her ‘organic friendship’ with Abijeet
- Prema Desam fame, Abbas all set for a comeback
- Ram’s next with Tamil director?