Not only the just released ISM, Puri Jagannadh’s latest directorial venture featuring Kalyanram, which discussed the black money menace in India, but yet another Telugu film is also going to showcase the cause and effects of black money.
Firebrand actor and People’s Star R Narayanamurthy’s latest film, Head Constable Venkatramaiah, will discuss the black money issue and how the middle-class Indian families are wrecked due to black money. The movie will also give a strong message that all the financial transactions must be done through banks only.
This film will feature Jayasudha as R Narayanamurthy’s wife. Chadalavada Srinivasa Rao is directing this film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Naga Shourya’s new film to be launched tomorrow
- Sreenu Vaitla trying hard to find his hero
- Thaman to remix Balayya’s hit song in Boyapati Srinu’s film?
- Sandeep Reddy Vanga becomes a proud father yet again
- Star heroine’s political thriller postponed at last minute
- Issues between Vijay Devarakonda and Kranthi Madhav killed WFL