Looks like it has gone back to where it all started from. Ever since Ram Charan’s film with Sreenu Vaitla was launched several months ago, numerous titles did the rounds in the film and social media circles. After the titles like Resound, Bruce Lee and My Name Is Raju, the makers of this prestigious film are said to be keen on confirming the previously discussed ‘Merupu’ as the film’s title.
Merupu was the title of the film that was shelved after the disappointing result of Orange. The Charan-Sreenu Vaitla film is a mass action entertainer and Merupu seems to have impressed the curious Mega fans. Meanwhile, the film’s shooting is going on at a brisk pace to ready the film for a Dasara release.
- Manikarnika finally enters 100 crore club
- Priya Prakash’s Oru Adaar Love’s climax to be changed?
- Ranveer Singh’s ’83 to go on floors in summer
- Tamannaah makes interesting comments about a Tamil director
- Srinivas Avasarala and Lakshmi Manchu team up for NRI