It looks like London and few other parts of UK are the most preferred shooting destination for South Indian film actors this summer. Recently, couple of songs in Gopichand, Mehreen starrer Pantham were shot in UK. Currently, Akhil’s film and KV Anand, Suriya’s action drama too is being shot in and around London. And then, Taapsee too is shooting for Badla in Scotland.
Now, it is Rakul Preet’s turn to head to London to join the sets of her upcoming Hindi film. Directed by Akiv Ali, the film is being produced by Luv Ranjan and T Series. Touted to be an urban romantic comedy, the film will be shot in London for almost a month.
Rakul, who flew to London earlier today, said that she is really looking forward to this schedule since she doesn’t have to travel much for almost a month. The actress is paired opposite Ajay Devgan in the film, which also stars Tabu.
Articles that might interest you:
- Aadi’s Sashi seals its release date
- Bollywood beauty in Allu Arjun-Koratala Siva film?
- Master’s Telugu presenter Mahesh Koneru thanks audiences
- It’s a mixed Pongal for Shruti Haasan
- Good friends Pawan and Trivikram join hands for a crazy multi-starrer
- Alia Bhatt’s prestigious film to release during this time