The positive cases in the state of Telangana have gone higher in the last few days and many celebs have been testing positive for the virus.
The latest we hear is that a TV actor named Bhardwaj Rangavijjula has been tested positive for COVID 19. He has put himself in-home quarantine and has informed all the said authorities. The actor is noted for his serial Swati Chinukulu.
In the last few days, there were so many shoots that were supposed to go on floors but many of them have been canceled now due to the celebs themselves testing positive.
Articles that might interest you:
- Time gap between Pushpa part 1 and 2 locked
- Top Tollywood producer’s daughter to foray into production
- Chiranjeevi doing dual role again?
- Keeravani bowled over by Anirudh Ravichander’s talent and humility
- Young actress regrets rejecting Arjun Reddy
- Disney+ Hotstar closes Nithiin’s Maestro OTT deal