These days, most successful screen writers are turning directors and are making a lasting impression. Continuing the trend set by the likes of Trivikram, Koratala Siva and Vakkantham Vamsi now is the young script writer Vikram Sirikonda.
Vikram Siri, who had worked on the scripts of Konchem Ishtam Konchem Kashtam, Tadakha and Allu Arjun’s blockbuster hit Race Gurram, is said to be in talks with Ravi Teja to make his directorial debut with the actor’s next project.
Nallamalu Srinivas (Bujji) will reportedly be bankrolling this project and more details are awaited.
- Mohanlal slammed for his insensitive comments on #MeToo movement
- Ajith to team up with his favorite director for the fifth time?
- 2.0’s producer, director donate huge for cyclone victims
- Arjun Reddy’s Bollywood remake wraps up first schedule
- Temper’s Tamil version’s first look lands in controversy