Over the years, Tollywood has witnessed numerous writers who went on to become successful directors. It’s not popular dialogue writer ‘Diamond’ Ratnababu’s turn to wield the megaphone.
For his directorial debut venture, Ratnababu has roped in Aadi Saikumar as the main lead. The film will be produced by a new production house named Deepala Arts. Ratnababu has scripted a different genre story, loaded with ample notice dose of entertainment. The cast and crew details will be announced shortly.
Ratnababu had earlier worked for popular movies like Devadas, Seema Sasty, Pilla Nuvvu Leni Jeevitham, Selfie Raja, Eedorakam Aadorakam and his latest film is Mohan Babu’s Gayatri.
- Yesteryear heroine’s daughter in Amar Akbar Anthony
- Simbu urges fans to not get emotional about his film’s release
- Chay-Samantha’s Majili to be shot in Vizag
- Exciting buzz on Vijay-Atlee film
- Roshagadu gets a big release in Telugu states