Over the years, Tollywood has witnessed numerous writers who went on to become successful directors. It’s not popular dialogue writer ‘Diamond’ Ratnababu’s turn to wield the megaphone.
For his directorial debut venture, Ratnababu has roped in Aadi Saikumar as the main lead. The film will be produced by a new production house named Deepala Arts. Ratnababu has scripted a different genre story, loaded with ample notice dose of entertainment. The cast and crew details will be announced shortly.
Ratnababu had earlier worked for popular movies like Devadas, Seema Sasty, Pilla Nuvvu Leni Jeevitham, Selfie Raja, Eedorakam Aadorakam and his latest film is Mohan Babu’s Gayatri.
- It’s my responsibility to promote young talent: Chiranjeevi
- Prabhudeva, Tamannaah starrer Devi sequel goes on floors
- Here’s the much-awaited update on Vijay’s Sarkar
- Talented Telugu actor grabs Mani Ratnam’s next
- Poll : Who among these will win Bigg Boss 2?