Film stars having a secret wish to play negative roles is nothing new. Often, stars desire to come out of their comfort zone and shed all the stereotypes by accepting certain special characters. Negative characters are one among them.
Now, young heroine Raashi Khanna expressed her wish to essay a negative role. “I am kicked about even doing a character with grey shades. The only thing that I don’t want to happen is to get stereotyped,” Raashi said in a latest interview with a popular English daily.
Raashi Khanna’s next release will be Srinivasa Kalyanam. Also starring Nithiin, the film is slated for release on August 9.
- Young hero’s appreciable gesture for cyclone victims
- NTR dedicates Aravindha’s success to his father
- Young beauty adopts a government school
- Nagarjuna wraps up Brahmastra shoot in London
- Sarkar’s Hindi satellite rights deal sets a non-Baahubali record