Film stars having a secret wish to play negative roles is nothing new. Often, stars desire to come out of their comfort zone and shed all the stereotypes by accepting certain special characters. Negative characters are one among them.
Now, young heroine Raashi Khanna expressed her wish to essay a negative role. “I am kicked about even doing a character with grey shades. The only thing that I don’t want to happen is to get stereotyped,” Raashi said in a latest interview with a popular English daily.
Raashi Khanna’s next release will be Srinivasa Kalyanam. Also starring Nithiin, the film is slated for release on August 9.
Articles that might interest you:
- Samantha turns down a Bollywood offer
- Craze building up for Venky Mama
- George Reddy girl signs a Bollywood biggie
- Rumor or real: Prabhas to team up with Shankar?
- Shankar hints at film with another star
- Bigg Boss contestant’s Hindi debut