Film stars having a secret wish to play negative roles is nothing new. Often, stars desire to come out of their comfort zone and shed all the stereotypes by accepting certain special characters. Negative characters are one among them.
Now, young heroine Raashi Khanna expressed her wish to essay a negative role. “I am kicked about even doing a character with grey shades. The only thing that I don’t want to happen is to get stereotyped,” Raashi said in a latest interview with a popular English daily.
Raashi Khanna’s next release will be Srinivasa Kalyanam. Also starring Nithiin, the film is slated for release on August 9.
- Poll : What do you think of Veera Bhoga Vasantha Rayulu teaser
- Tamannaah, Sundeep Kishan’s Telugu-Hindi bilingual awaits distributors
- Poll : A total of 4 movies are releasing on September 7th, which one are eager to watch?
- I didn’t come here to kiss everyone: Paayal Rajput
- One more foreign schedule for Savyasachi?