The makers have hidden the identity of the film’s hero with an Anjaneya mask and announced that audiences will come to know the hero only after the movie’s release. Now, the latest reports reveal that Rakshaka Bhatudu will also be releasing in Hindi.
Apparently, the makers struck a cool deal with a noted Bollywood distributor and sold the dubbing rights. Directed by Vamsi Krishna Akella and produced by Gururaj, Rakshaka Bhatudu also stars Richa Panai and Baahubali Prabhakar in key roles. The movie is expected to hit the screens in mid April.
Articles that might interest you:
- Talented actress opens up about her choice of roles
- Transgender actress in Rajinikanth’s next
- Hindi actor’s role revealed in Darbar
- Grand event to celebrate Maharshi’s 50 day run
- Sye Raa wraps up its shoot
- RGV recalls Puri’s journey; calls him an inspiration