Actor Nani’s summer release, Yevade Subramanyam, was lauded for its refreshing take on life and friendship. The film was a decent box-office success and it also gained critics’ applause. Now, Priyanka Dutt, the producer of the film, is all set to tie the nuptial knot with the film’s director Nag Ashwin.
Both Priyanka and Nag Ashwin first collaborated for a short film titled Yaadon Ki Baaraat, which was made several years ago. Their friendship graduated to love during and after the making of Yevade Subramanyam. Reportedly, the couple’s families gave their nod to the marriage and the couple will enter into wedlock in December.
Nag Ashwin is said to be scripting for his next film while Priyanka Dutt is busy choosing the right story for her next production.
- Director’s prank leaves young heroine in shock
- Sai Pallavi eager to fulfill this dream
- Nagababu’s statement on Pawan’s IT Degree becomes a hot topic
- Care of Kancharapalem wins 1st Critics Choice Best Telugu Film award
- Venky Mama’s next schedule details
- Solid Sunday for Jersey in Nizam : All set for a 5 Cr weekend