After a long gap due to her academics, young Malayali beauty Malavika Nair, who impressed Telugu audiences with her chirpy act in movies such as Yevade Subramanyam and Kalyana Vaibhogame, is all set for a major comeback in movies.
In Tollywood, Malavika has already been signed on for Nandini Reddy’s next opposite Vijay Deverakonda. Apart from this project, Malavika will also be seen in the forthcoming Tamil political comedy movie, Arasiyala Idhellam Saadharanamappa, which will release later this summer.
Malavika is also in talks with a few Tamil and Malayali filmmakers.
- Rajamouli, Nani, Lakshmi Manchu support a noble initiative
- Taapsee, Big B’s film gets a huge boost
- Uttarakhand CM meets Mahesh
- Top producers launch Allu Sirish’s ABCD
- Varun Tej launches Shriya, Niharika’s film