After a long gap due to her academics, young Malayali beauty Malavika Nair, who impressed Telugu audiences with her chirpy act in movies such as Yevade Subramanyam and Kalyana Vaibhogame, is all set for a major comeback in movies.
In Tollywood, Malavika has already been signed on for Nandini Reddy’s next opposite Vijay Deverakonda. Apart from this project, Malavika will also be seen in the forthcoming Tamil political comedy movie, Arasiyala Idhellam Saadharanamappa, which will release later this summer.
Malavika is also in talks with a few Tamil and Malayali filmmakers.
Articles that might interest you:
- Upcoming director’s experimental film with Balakrishna
- Kalki wraps up censor formalities
- Special guests for Brochevarevarura’s pre-release event
- Chiru-Koratala project gets a tentative release date
- Anil Ravipudi’s special hook up line for Mahesh
- Manchu Manoj comes to the rescue of Chennai