After a long gap due to her academics, young Malayali beauty Malavika Nair, who impressed Telugu audiences with her chirpy act in movies such as Yevade Subramanyam and Kalyana Vaibhogame, is all set for a major comeback in movies.
In Tollywood, Malavika has already been signed on for Nandini Reddy’s next opposite Vijay Deverakonda. Apart from this project, Malavika will also be seen in the forthcoming Tamil political comedy movie, Arasiyala Idhellam Saadharanamappa, which will release later this summer.
Malavika is also in talks with a few Tamil and Malayali filmmakers.
Articles that might interest you:
- Nithiin’s destination wedding in this country?
- Ajith’s Valimai begins in Hyderabad
- Mani Ratnam’s historical epic Ponniyin Selvan kick-starts in Thailand
- Shivathmika Rajasekhar signs her second film
- Senior hero’s wish to act with NTR
- Mahesh Babu is a true Superstar: Rashmika