‘Yevade Subramanyam’, Nani’s upcoming film in the direction of debutante Nag Aswin, will undergo the censor formalities today. The film is a tale of three youths set in the backdrop of an Himalayan expedition. The film will be releasing on the 21st March as an Ugadi treat.
‘Yevade Subramanyam’ is a crucial film for Nani since his last few films were disappointing ventures. The makers are promoting the film quite aggressively and the audio composed by Radhan has become a hit among the youngsters, ensuring a positive buzz before the release.
Malavika Nair is the film’s leading lady and Priyanka Dutt, daughter of senior producer Ashwini Dutt, is producing the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Nayan, Vignesh offering special prayers at TN temples
- Sharwanand’s next with top banner announced
- KGF 2 to resume from this date
- Rakul Preet almost confirmed for this biggie
- Bigg Boss 4: Nag’s personal request to all the housemates
- Karthikeya approached for this big film?