It is a known fact that Mass Maharaja Ravi Teja is currently shooting for his upcoming film ‘Yevado Okadu’ in the direction of ‘Oh My Friend’ fame Venu Sriram. Latest update is that talented actor, Kick Shyam has been roped in to play the main villain in the film.
Dil Raju is producing this action entertainer and Devi Sri Prasad is the music director. Anupama Parameswaran is the female lead and Prakash Raj and Rao Ramesh play major roles.
Ravi Teja and Shyam’s combination was a runway hit in Kick. Let’s hope that they repeat the same magic this time around.
- Time set for ANR’s look from NTR biopic
- Update on Ravi Teja-VI Anand’s film
- Aravinda Sametha’s Peniviti song gets an unanimous thumbs up
- Akhil’s ultra stylish look in Mr. Majnu’s teaser wows fans
- Brazilian model to debut with Akhil’s Mr Majnu