It is a known fact that Mass Maharaja Ravi Teja is currently shooting for his upcoming film ‘Yevado Okadu’ in the direction of ‘Oh My Friend’ fame Venu Sriram. Latest update is that talented actor, Kick Shyam has been roped in to play the main villain in the film.
Dil Raju is producing this action entertainer and Devi Sri Prasad is the music director. Anupama Parameswaran is the female lead and Prakash Raj and Rao Ramesh play major roles.
Ravi Teja and Shyam’s combination was a runway hit in Kick. Let’s hope that they repeat the same magic this time around.
Articles that might interest you:
- Kajal turns an expert baker this lockdown
- Young actress’ special song in Kamal-Shankar’s Bharatheeyudu 2?
- Keerthy Suresh’s new film aiming for an OTT release?
- Malavika Mohanan speaks about Master’s trailer
- Interesting- Navin Pauly not the first choice for Premam
- Producer trashes rumors on Bigil’s failure