It is a known fact that Mass Maharaja Ravi Teja is currently shooting for his upcoming film ‘Yevado Okadu’ in the direction of ‘Oh My Friend’ fame Venu Sriram. Latest update is that talented actor, Kick Shyam has been roped in to play the main villain in the film.
Dil Raju is producing this action entertainer and Devi Sri Prasad is the music director. Anupama Parameswaran is the female lead and Prakash Raj and Rao Ramesh play major roles.
Ravi Teja and Shyam’s combination was a runway hit in Kick. Let’s hope that they repeat the same magic this time around.
- Director gives clarity on Ajith’s next
- Vijay-Atlee project set for Diwali 2019
- Are these factors delaying Allu Arjun’s next?
- Suspense continues over the leading ladies in RRR
- Rakul signs a Hindi biggie