Post production activities for Mega Power Star Ram Charan’s ‘Yevadu’ have started in parallel with the film’s shoot. The dubbing pooja of the film was held yesterday night and Charan dubbed for a few minutes to formally commence the dubbing activities.
Shruti Haasan is the female lead in this movie and Amy Jackson is the second heroine. Vamsi Paidipally is the director of this movie and Dil Raju is the producer. Devi Sri Prasad is composing the film’s music.
The film is currently being shot in Jubilee Hills, where a special rain fight is being canned on Charan and the other actors. Sai Kumar and Kota Srinivasa Rao are playing crucial roles in this movie. Allu Arjun and Kajal Aggarwal will be seen in crucial cameo appearances in ‘Yevadu’.
- Kalyani Priyadarshan joins cast of Mohanlal’s magnum opus
- Rajinikanth to launch his political party soon
- Mammootty going all out to play YSR
- Akanksha Singh pins all her hopes on Deva Das
- Mani Ratnam reveals why he made a multi-starrer