Ram Charan’s upcoming film Yevadu is gearing up for a massive release on January 12. The film’s promotional campaign is going on in full swing and recently, a mobile app, which was designed for the film, was launched in Hyderabad.
Talking at the event, Dil Raju said, “We have worked really hard for this film and after a long delay, the film is finally releasing on January 12. When the unit members saw the film earlier this month, our confidence grew manifold because of the positive feedback. Moreover, Chiranjeevi, Allu Arvind are extremely happy with the way, the film has shaped up. Yevadu is a director’s film. The way Vamshi Paidipally designed each and every shot is incredible.” Responding to the praises showered on his, Vamshi Paidipally said, “Honestly, I couldn’t have pulled it off without the help of my entire team. I’ve to thank both Ram Charan and Allu Arjun for putting their heart and soul into the film.”
Shruti Haasan is the lead actress whereas Amy Jackson is playing the second lead. Kajal Aggarwal will be seen in a cameo. Devi Sri Prasad has scored the music.
- RX 100 heroine’s moving Insta post on her missing brother
- Venkatesh looking for scripts like these Bollywood hits
- Shruti Haasan to perform at world renowned venue
- Popular character artiste making YS Jagan’s biopic?
- Nithiin’s next two films to be high on entertainment