Mega Power Star Ram Charan’s ‘Yevadu’ is going super steady in Nizam. At the end of the 4th day, the film’s share for Nizam area is approximately 6.8 Crores, which is quite good. Meanwhile, the production unit is gearing up for a success tour from January 17th across the state.
The tour will commence from Tirupathi and cover cities like Ongole, Guntur, Vijayawada,Bheemavaram, Palakollu and Rajahmundry. The production unit is extremely happy with the response and they have decided to show their appreciation by celebrating the success of the film with movie lovers.
The entire production unit if ‘Yevadu’ will take part in this tour.
- Naga Shaurya to team up with Avasarala Srinivas again?
- Poll : Which aspect of NTR Kathanayakudu did you like the most?
- F2, VVR & NTR Kathanayakudu’s latest Krishna collections
- Srikanth Addala’s next gets an interesting title
- Chiranjeevi’s granddaughter gets a cute name