Mega Power Star Ram Charan’s ‘Yevadu’ is going super steady in Nizam. At the end of the 4th day, the film’s share for Nizam area is approximately 6.8 Crores, which is quite good. Meanwhile, the production unit is gearing up for a success tour from January 17th across the state.
The tour will commence from Tirupathi and cover cities like Ongole, Guntur, Vijayawada,Bheemavaram, Palakollu and Rajahmundry. The production unit is extremely happy with the response and they have decided to show their appreciation by celebrating the success of the film with movie lovers.
The entire production unit if ‘Yevadu’ will take part in this tour.
- Exciting finale set up for Bigg Boss 2
- Ram Charan responds to honor killing incident in Miryalaguda
- Legendary producer reveals his projects with Vijay Devarakonda and NTR
- Kannada hero launches a new political party
- Massive arrangements for war sequence in Sye Raa