Mega Power Star Ram Charan’s ‘Yevadu’ has been shifted to August 21st. The movie was originally scheduled for a release on July 31st. Disturbances in the state political climate have reportedly influenced the makers.
Vamsi Paidipally is the director of this movie and Dil Raju is the producer. Ram Charan will be seen along with Shruti Haasan and Amy Jackson in this action thriller.
DSP composed the music for this movie. With this shift in release date, a host of small and medium budget films will now have to re-adjust their plans.
- Kamal Haasan decides to not contest in Lok Sabha elections
- Buzz on Kangana’s paycheck for Jayalalithaa’s biopic shocks everyone
- Rajinikanth-Murugadoss film faces election heat
- Vijayendra Prasad explains the challenges in penning Jayaa’s biopic
- Rajamouli, Keeravani to grace this prestigious event in London
- King Khan takes a break from films?