On a number of occasions, movies that released with very high expectations ended up as disappointments at the Box Office. The opposite has also happened many times. Films that released with next to no expectations went on to become big commercial hits.
Many trade analysts are wondering if something similar is going to happen in the case of Mega Power Star Ram Charan’s ‘Yevadu’. The movie’s release has been delayed by more than 6 months because of political issues in the state and this has dampened the expectations of fans and movie lovers. The very long gap between the audio launch and the theatrical release is not helping matters either.
Because the film is releasing as a Sankranthi offering, crowds will throng to the theatres on the first day. Distributors are confident that these crowds will lap up the film if it has even basic levels of entertainment. Ram Charan, Shruti Haasan and Amy Jackson will be seen as the lead actors in this movie. Vamsi Paidipally is the director and Dil Raju is the producer of this suspense thriller.
Devi Sri Prasad has composed the music while Allu Arjun and Kajal Aggarwal will be seen in cameo roles.
- Prema Katha Chitram 2 slated for Ugadi release
- Chikati Gadilo Chithakottudu & Puli Joodham day 1 Krishna collections
- Sai Pallavi’s Malayalam film to release in Telugu
- Nayantara’s long-delayed film to see light soon
- Review : Vinara Sodara Veera Kumaraa – Unengaging Love Story
- Arjun Suravaram likely to be postponed?