Ram Charan’s Yevadu has been waiting in the boxes for a long time and was postponed from time to time due to various reasons. It was originally planned to release on 31st of July and all the formalities have been completed long back.
With the preponement of Atharintiki Daaredhi, interesting developments took place and several big budget flicks have already been locked for Dussera. The latest news is that the makers of Yevadu are planning to release the movie on 31st October if everything goes as planned. It wil also leave a good three weeks gap with the other big releases which will help in a massive release.
Sruthi Haasan and Amy Jackson are cast opposite Ram Charan in the film. Vamsi Paidipally has directed this movie and Dil Raju has produced it under his banner Sri Venkateswara Creations ltd.
- In front of Nag, Nani makes a promise to Bigg Boss finalists
- Saina Nehwal’s biopic goes on floors
- I had vowed to never use my father’s name in my career: Dulquer Salmaan
- Dhruv was skeptical and nervous about Arjun Reddy remake: Vikram
- Nagarjuna opens up about nepotism in film industry