Ram Charan’s upcoming film Yevadu will soon be shot in Switzerland. Directed by Vamshi Paidipalli, the film stars Ram Charan, Shruti Haasan and Amy Jackson in lead roles. Allu Arjun and Kajal Aggarwal are playing important roles in this stylish action entertainer. Already most of the talkie part has been wrapped up and now a song will be shot on Ram Charan and Shruti Haasan in Switzerland. Shruti Haasan is flying to Switzerland from India tonight whereas Ram Charan, who’s currently in Cannes, will join the film unit directly from there. Dil Raju is producing the film and Devi Sri Prasad is scoring the music. The film’s audio will be launched in early June and the film will hit the screens later this year. This will be Ram Charan’s second big film this year after Naayak.
- Aditi Rao signs a Bollywood biggie
- Rajamouli ropes in star writer for his next
- Hero invites audiences to write reviews of his film
- Interview : Sudheer Babu- Producing films was always on my mind
- Fresh trouble for Vijay’s NOTA