Amy Jackson is one of the fittest actresses in showbiz today, and by her own admission, she has become completely obsessed with yoga and meditation. The actress, who will soon be seen in Shankar’s 2.0, has credited a London based yoga guru, Charlie Stewart for introducing her to yoga.
Revealing that yoga and meditation has become part of her daily morning routine, Amy Jackson said that Charlie has helped her transport into another dimension with only one session.
Of late, the actress has been travelling all over Europe attending fashion shows, among many other things. It remains to be seen what her next big project is going to be.
Articles that might interest you:
- After Krack, Ravi Teja’s next based on real incidents
- Kamal Haasan and Rajinikanth’s box-office clash after 16 years?
- Latest update on Sarkaru Vaari Paata’s audio album
- Speculations on NTR30 go viral ahead of announcement
- Tollywood stars heap praises on Sriram Venu
- Jathi Ratnalu director’s next with this star hero?