Amy Jackson is one of the fittest actresses in showbiz today, and by her own admission, she has become completely obsessed with yoga and meditation. The actress, who will soon be seen in Shankar’s 2.0, has credited a London based yoga guru, Charlie Stewart for introducing her to yoga.
Revealing that yoga and meditation has become part of her daily morning routine, Amy Jackson said that Charlie has helped her transport into another dimension with only one session.
Of late, the actress has been travelling all over Europe attending fashion shows, among many other things. It remains to be seen what her next big project is going to be.
Articles that might interest you:
- Priyamani in this Bollywood flick?
- Allari Naresh hopes to change fortunes with his new avatar
- Disco Raja – A dream come true for the young starlet
- Upasana heads to world’s most prestigious B-school!
- After Olympic medalist, Varun Tej to train under Indian boxing champ
- Experienced a new sense of euphoria: Mahesh on SLN’s success