Dr. Dasari Narayana Rao turns 70 today. The veteran director has seen many ups and downs in his long and illustrious career and that has made him a very wise man. At the age of 70, how is Dr. Dasari managing to keep himself active?
The answer, according to the veteran director, is Yoga. “Regular yoga and food habits are the secrets for my good health”, he says. The director is planning to produce a film with his elder son in the lead role, in a bid to relaunch his career.
Dasari Narayana Rao also has plans to act in films this year. Well, good luck Dr. Dasari and Happy Birthday.
- After AAA, Ileana returns to Bollywood
- 2.0 to have a free run with less competition
- Poll: Which of these upcoming December releases are you looking forward to?
- Tanish confident of Rangu’s success
- Former heroine’s Tollywood comeback after 8 years