Dr. Dasari Narayana Rao turns 70 today. The veteran director has seen many ups and downs in his long and illustrious career and that has made him a very wise man. At the age of 70, how is Dr. Dasari managing to keep himself active?
The answer, according to the veteran director, is Yoga. “Regular yoga and food habits are the secrets for my good health”, he says. The director is planning to produce a film with his elder son in the lead role, in a bid to relaunch his career.
Dasari Narayana Rao also has plans to act in films this year. Well, good luck Dr. Dasari and Happy Birthday.
- Nannu Dochukunduvate girl signs a biggie in Tollywood
- Rathalu goes gaga over Megastar
- Kiraak Party actress bags Jayam Ravi’s film
- Vijay Deverakonda asks fans to choose NOTA’s release date
- Press Note : ‘DevaDasThoNenu’ SELFIE CONTEST BEGINS ACROSS USA