Gorgeous beauty Samantha has just had a memorable hit in her career in the form of Theri. The film braved all the mixed reviews, negativity and average to bad word of mouth on its opening day and is now heading towards becoming yet another 100 crore film for Vijay.
In her latest interview to a popular Tamil portal, Samantha reacted to the negativity that surrounded Theri. Confessing that she was shattered by the negativity on the opening day, Samantha said that people who are spreading negativity on social media can destroy a film if they don’t like a person.
Terming social media trolling ‘funny’, Samantha said that though trolling is funny, it often gets too hurtful. The actress will see three of the biggest films of her career, 24, A..Aa and Brahmotsavam, releasing within a gap of a few weeks in May.
- Interesting title for Kanchana’s Bollywood remake
- Avengers: Endgame set for a $300M North American opening weekend
- Announcement of National Film Awards postponed due to Elections
- NTR’s latest pictures lead to injury rumors
- Venky Mama’s Hyderabad schedule underway
- DSP saved from the wrath of Mahesh’s fans