Recently, the Bollywood version of the blockbuster Telugu romantic drama, Arjun Reddy, went on the floors. The makers have titled the film as Kabir Singh. On this occasion, Vijay Deverakonda took to Twitter and wished Kabir Singh’s team.
In a pleasant surprise, Bollywood star Shahid Kapoor, who’s reprising Vijay Deverakonda’s role, heaped praises on the original Arjun Reddy. “Was so inspiring to see what you did with this character brother. You will always be the original. Much love. #kabirsingh,” Shahid tweeted.
Sandeep Reddy Vanga, the director of Arjun Reddy, is also helming the Hindi version. Kiara Advani reprises Shalini Pandey’s role. The film is slated to hit theaters on June 21 next year.
— Shahid Kapoor (@shahidkapoor) October 28, 2018
Articles that might interest you:
- Thalapathy Vijay and Sethupathi’s mass fight to be shot here
- RRR superstars in one frame-Buzz goes to another level
- Viral snap- Naga Shourya seeks megastar’s blessings
- Poll : What did you think of Jaanu’s trailer?
- Jaanu Trailer- Sam-Sharwa’s chemistry steals the show
- Poll : Which among these biggest hits in Tollywood is your favorite?