Recently, the Bollywood version of the blockbuster Telugu romantic drama, Arjun Reddy, went on the floors. The makers have titled the film as Kabir Singh. On this occasion, Vijay Deverakonda took to Twitter and wished Kabir Singh’s team.
In a pleasant surprise, Bollywood star Shahid Kapoor, who’s reprising Vijay Deverakonda’s role, heaped praises on the original Arjun Reddy. “Was so inspiring to see what you did with this character brother. You will always be the original. Much love. #kabirsingh,” Shahid tweeted.
Sandeep Reddy Vanga, the director of Arjun Reddy, is also helming the Hindi version. Kiara Advani reprises Shalini Pandey’s role. The film is slated to hit theaters on June 21 next year.
— Shahid Kapoor (@shahidkapoor) October 28, 2018
Articles that might interest you:
- Speculations back on Tuck Jagadish’s direct OTT release
- NTR to follow a strict diet and fitness plan for his next
- Talk- No pre-release events for Rajamouli’s RRR?
- Exciting updates on Shah Rukh-Atlee film
- Poll : Will Pushpa create a big impact in Bollywood?
- Balayya’s Akhanda to be wrapped up on this date