Young Tiger NTR’s mass action entertainer ‘Dhammu’ is all set to hit the screens on April 27th. This was confirmed by director Boyapati Seenu at a press meet held today. Boyapati Seenu also said that a new, powerful and royal NTR will be seen in this movie.
“NTR’s character will be superb and you will see him in a very new and royal way. This is a complete package for movie lovers and NTR’s performance will be a massive asset for the movie”,said Boyapati.
Producer K.S. Rama Rao also expressed his happiness and confidence over the movie’s output. “Director Boyapati has done a superb job and I must express my gratitude to NTR for extending his full co-operation to the movie”.
- Decent 1st weekend for Sammohanam, Sets eyes on half-a-million club
- Much-awaited Thalapathy62’s first look out soon
- Rajamouli, Nani, Lakshmi Manchu support a noble initiative
- Taapsee, Big B’s film gets a huge boost
- Uttarakhand CM meets Mahesh