Young Tiger NTR’s mass action entertainer ‘Dhammu’ is all set to hit the screens on April 27th. This was confirmed by director Boyapati Seenu at a press meet held today. Boyapati Seenu also said that a new, powerful and royal NTR will be seen in this movie.
“NTR’s character will be superb and you will see him in a very new and royal way. This is a complete package for movie lovers and NTR’s performance will be a massive asset for the movie”,said Boyapati.
Producer K.S. Rama Rao also expressed his happiness and confidence over the movie’s output. “Director Boyapati has done a superb job and I must express my gratitude to NTR for extending his full co-operation to the movie”.
- Ajith gets into action mode
- Nabha Natesh confident about her Tollywood career
- Balayya to join hands with a young director?
- Exciting finale set up for Bigg Boss 2
- Ram Charan responds to honor killing incident in Miryalaguda