Director Dasari Narayana Rao says that Vishnu Manchu is going to make a strong impact with his next movie ‘Erra Bus’. The film is a family entertainer with a good sentiment angle and lot of emotions in it.
As a result, Vishnu has great scope for acting in it and there is a good talk about his performance. According to Dasari Narayana Rao, who directed and acted in the movie, Vishnu will steal all hearts with his performance in this movie. “You will be reminded of Shoban Babu when you see Vishnu’s performance in this movie”, he said.
‘Erra Bus’ is a remake of a successful Tamil movie and Catherine Tresa will be seen as the heroine opposite Vishnu, with music from Chakri.
Articles that might interest you:
- Is this the big twist in Prabhas’s role in Saaho?
- Rajini’s Darbar fetches a solid amount in overseas
- Jayam Ravi, Taapsee team up for a spy thriller
- Wink girl to debut in Kannada
- Debutant Lakshya, Hippi girl Digangana in Bichagadu producer’s next
- Saaho mania heats up in twin states