Director Dasari Narayana Rao says that Vishnu Manchu is going to make a strong impact with his next movie ‘Erra Bus’. The film is a family entertainer with a good sentiment angle and lot of emotions in it.
As a result, Vishnu has great scope for acting in it and there is a good talk about his performance. According to Dasari Narayana Rao, who directed and acted in the movie, Vishnu will steal all hearts with his performance in this movie. “You will be reminded of Shoban Babu when you see Vishnu’s performance in this movie”, he said.
‘Erra Bus’ is a remake of a successful Tamil movie and Catherine Tresa will be seen as the heroine opposite Vishnu, with music from Chakri.
- Popular hero has a request for critics
- Kalyani Priyadarshan joins cast of Mohanlal’s magnum opus
- Rajinikanth to launch his political party soon
- Mammootty going all out to play YSR
- Akanksha Singh pins all her hopes on Deva Das