Speaking at the audio launch event of his upcoming film, Agnyaathavaasi, maverick director Trivikram heaped praises on his good friend and the film’s hero Pawan Kalyan. Trivikram said that fans will see Pawan’s Nata Viswaroopam in Agnyaathavaasi.
Trivikram said that he had narrated Agnyaathavaasi’s story to Pawan over the phone in just 2 minutes. Pawan, who was Italy that time, liked the idea and gave his nod to the project immediately. Trivikram concluded saying that he hopes to collaborate with Pawan on many more projects in future.
- Ram vows to satisfy his fans with his next film
- Taxiwaala off to a good start in the Telugu states
- Ram Charan appreciates Taxiwaala
- Rajamouli ropes in Bollywood stylist for RC’s new look
- Ram Charan to resume VVR’s shoot in December