Speaking at the audio launch event of his upcoming film, Agnyaathavaasi, maverick director Trivikram heaped praises on his good friend and the film’s hero Pawan Kalyan. Trivikram said that fans will see Pawan’s Nata Viswaroopam in Agnyaathavaasi.
Trivikram said that he had narrated Agnyaathavaasi’s story to Pawan over the phone in just 2 minutes. Pawan, who was Italy that time, liked the idea and gave his nod to the project immediately. Trivikram concluded saying that he hopes to collaborate with Pawan on many more projects in future.
Articles that might interest you:
- Dear Comrade to take a solid opening
- Vijay Sethupathi to do a crazy biopic
- Interview : Rashmika- I share a special bond with Vijay Devarakonda
- Will Vijay Deverakonda team up with Puri Jagannadh?
- Star Bollywood heroine turns producer
- Vijay Devarakonda’s craze doubles in Tamil Nadu