Speaking at the audio launch event of his upcoming film, Agnyaathavaasi, maverick director Trivikram heaped praises on his good friend and the film’s hero Pawan Kalyan. Trivikram said that fans will see Pawan’s Nata Viswaroopam in Agnyaathavaasi.
Trivikram said that he had narrated Agnyaathavaasi’s story to Pawan over the phone in just 2 minutes. Pawan, who was Italy that time, liked the idea and gave his nod to the project immediately. Trivikram concluded saying that he hopes to collaborate with Pawan on many more projects in future.
- Super Star to bid goodbye to acting after his next
- Pawan Kalyan has an important message for AP youth
- Reputed distribution house bags NTR’s Nizam rights
- Aravindha Sametha gets a date for censor scrutiny
- NOTA’s Tamil version to get a huge release on par with top stars