Speaking at the audio launch event of his upcoming film, Agnyaathavaasi, maverick director Trivikram heaped praises on his good friend and the film’s hero Pawan Kalyan. Trivikram said that fans will see Pawan’s Nata Viswaroopam in Agnyaathavaasi.
Trivikram said that he had narrated Agnyaathavaasi’s story to Pawan over the phone in just 2 minutes. Pawan, who was Italy that time, liked the idea and gave his nod to the project immediately. Trivikram concluded saying that he hopes to collaborate with Pawan on many more projects in future.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay’s Master to get a direct release on Amazon Prime? Here’s the clarity
- Kannada superstar’s fitness shocks many
- Poll : What’s your take on Sushanth Singh’s death?
- Absolutely horrifying: Mahesh Babu on Beirut explosion
- Legendary singer, SP Balasubramanyam turns Corona positive
- Lockdown Review : Oh My Kadavule – Tamil film on Zee 5