Young hero Raj Tarun’s upcoming action thriller, Power Play, is gearing up to hit screens on March 5. The film’s pre-release event was held last night in Hyderabad. Speaking at the event, the film’s director Vijay Kumar Konda hailed Raj Tarun’s performance in the movie.
“You will see a different angle in Raj Tarun in Power Play. When me and Raj planned to do this film, both of us sat with story writer Nandyala Ravi and discussed only one aspect first – “why should audiences watch our film?” During the lockdown, audiences were exposed to world cinema, and it will be challenging to impres them now. But we assure that Power Play has turned out quite well,” Vijay said.
Also starring Poorna, Hemal and Prince in lead roles, Power Play has been produced by Mahidhar and Devesh under Vanamalee Creations banner.
Articles that might interest you:
- Never took a single holiday in my 35 yr old career, says crazy director
- Sudheer Babu’s role in his next revealed
- Dulqer Salmaan’s trilingual film being shot in Kashmir
- Chiranjeevi-led CCC’s new initiative for cine workers
- Chiranjeevi condoles his senior fans’ demise
- Except those screening Vakeel Saab, cinema halls shut in Telangana