Young hero Raj Tarun’s upcoming action thriller, Power Play, is gearing up to hit screens on March 5. The film’s pre-release event was held last night in Hyderabad. Speaking at the event, the film’s director Vijay Kumar Konda hailed Raj Tarun’s performance in the movie.
“You will see a different angle in Raj Tarun in Power Play. When me and Raj planned to do this film, both of us sat with story writer Nandyala Ravi and discussed only one aspect first – “why should audiences watch our film?” During the lockdown, audiences were exposed to world cinema, and it will be challenging to impres them now. But we assure that Power Play has turned out quite well,” Vijay said.
Also starring Poorna, Hemal and Prince in lead roles, Power Play has been produced by Mahidhar and Devesh under Vanamalee Creations banner.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sivakarthikeyan’s Doctor locks Netflix release date
- Vijay Deverakonda on Balakrishna’s Unstoppable?
- Allu Arjun, Vijay Deverakonda for Pushpaka Vimanam’s pre-release event
- Prabhas joins Adipurush sets for one last time
- A rare and gorgeous snap of Silk Smitha goes viral
- Allu Arjun to grace Pushpaka Vimanam’s pre-release event?