Actor Nandoo, who was last seen in RGV’s 365 Days, has bagged yet another biggie. As per the latest updates, Nandoo has been roped in to play a full-length villain role in yet-to-be titled Telugu-Hindi bilingual.
This film will be directed by debutante Navneeth and ace Kannada producer Anji Nagaraju will be bankrolling this project. The remaining details of the cast and crew are yet to be received from the makers and this flick is expected to go on floors from June 24th, 2015. Keep watching this space for more details.
- Prabhas files a court case
- Poll : Which aspect of Padi Padi Leche Manasu are you looking forward to?
- Pressnote : Watch Antariksham & Padi Padi Leche Manasu For Free in Select Theaters in USA
- RGV all set to release Vennupotu song from Lakshmi’s NTR
- Talented heroine roped in for Pink remake