Actor Nandoo, who was last seen in RGV’s 365 Days, has bagged yet another biggie. As per the latest updates, Nandoo has been roped in to play a full-length villain role in yet-to-be titled Telugu-Hindi bilingual.
This film will be directed by debutante Navneeth and ace Kannada producer Anji Nagaraju will be bankrolling this project. The remaining details of the cast and crew are yet to be received from the makers and this flick is expected to go on floors from June 24th, 2015. Keep watching this space for more details.
- Is Keerthy Suresh losing out on her popularity?
- Sree Vishnu announces his next
- Sammohanam’s first three day collections
- Star hero’s son to study filmmaking abroad
- Ramya Krishna begins shooting for Sailaja Reddy Alludu