Naveen Chandra, who has done films like Nenu Local and Andhala Rakshasi, has reportedly been roped in for an important role in NTR Jr’s upcoming film in Trivikram Srinivas’ direction. The actor has already begun shooting for the film in the ongoing schedule.
After making his debut in Andhala Rakshasi, none of his subsequent films made a mark; however, the actor did surprise quite a few with his transformation in Nani, Keerthy Suresh starrer Nenu Local in which he played a cop. Apparently, it was his performance in Nenu Local that convinced Trivikram Srinivas to offer him a role in NTR’s film.
Pooja Hegde is the lead actress in this film and it’s slated for release later this year. More details are awaited.
- Hilarious comic episodes in Allu Arjun-Trivikram film
- Nandamuri hero follows Mahesh Babu’s route
- Rajamouli not following Maryada Ramanna & Eega strategy for RRR
- NTR Mahanayakudu’s Day 1 US collections
- Venky Mama all set for a 2-week-long schedule in Godavari