Young and promising actor Adivi Sesh, who played Rana’s son in Baahubali, is in the transports of delight for the credibility he is getting from the audience and the film industry. The actor, who essayed crucial roles in Panjaa, Balupu, Run Raja Run and Baahubali, is now looking forward for more prominent roles to improve his success graph.
Speaking to a national media, the actor said that his role in Baahubali has its own importance despite a less screen time. He added that he knew Baahubali is a game changer when he first heard the story. He also admitted the fact he is the one who dubbed for his role in Telugu, Tamil and Hindi versions. He has now got a handful of projects up his sleeve and he is backing himself to make this year more memorable with some more successes under his belt.
Articles that might interest you:
- Top actress takes up a 100 day challenge to get fitter
- Ravi Teja-Gopichand’s film from September
- When Sai Pallavi decided to quit acting after failing to give a perfect shot
- Anil Ravipudi gives SSMB26 update in style
- After Maharshi, Mahesh wants to reunite with his school friends
- Release date locked for Bellamkonda Srinivas’ next?