A couple of months ago, talented young comedian Rahul Ramakrishna of Arjun Reddy and Geetha Govindam fame had announced that he will be tying the knot with his long-time girlfriend. The wedding was supposed to take place on January 15.
However, in a latest interview while promoting his upcoming film, Husharu, Rahul revealed that he had to postpone his wedding due to his busy schedule. Of late, the actor has been quite busy with a handful of exciting movies, including RRR, and he seems to be in no luxury to take a break. Rahul has not revealed the new date on which he will get married.
Articles that might interest you:
- Juicy update on Nani’s ‘Meet Cute’
- Photo Moment: Mahesh Babu wishes Koratala Siva with a super cool picture
- Producer locked for Boyapati-Suriya film?
- Goodachari stunt masters for star hero’s next?
- Raashi Khanna turns psycho killer for her next?
- Poll : Which of these star heroines should do a web series?