A couple of months ago, talented young comedian Rahul Ramakrishna of Arjun Reddy and Geetha Govindam fame had announced that he will be tying the knot with his long-time girlfriend. The wedding was supposed to take place on January 15.
However, in a latest interview while promoting his upcoming film, Husharu, Rahul revealed that he had to postpone his wedding due to his busy schedule. Of late, the actor has been quite busy with a handful of exciting movies, including RRR, and he seems to be in no luxury to take a break. Rahul has not revealed the new date on which he will get married.
Articles that might interest you:
- Exclusive interview : Eesha Rebba- 2021 will change my career in a big way
- Star actor-filmmaker announces Chandramukhi sequel
- After Kamal, Rajini offers his property to be used as Corona isolation ward
- Acclaimed Telugu thriller to be remade in Kannada
- Megastar’s huge trust in young director
- Corona scare- Film budgets and remunerations to take a beating