A couple of months ago, talented young comedian Rahul Ramakrishna of Arjun Reddy and Geetha Govindam fame had announced that he will be tying the knot with his long-time girlfriend. The wedding was supposed to take place on January 15.
However, in a latest interview while promoting his upcoming film, Husharu, Rahul revealed that he had to postpone his wedding due to his busy schedule. Of late, the actor has been quite busy with a handful of exciting movies, including RRR, and he seems to be in no luxury to take a break. Rahul has not revealed the new date on which he will get married.
Articles that might interest you:
- Female lead of Pawan’s comeback locked?
- Poll : Which aspect of NTR do you like the most?
- This actor to be the highlight of Ala Vaikunthapuramlo
- Tanya reveals interesting details about Disco Raja
- After Vijay and Mahesh, Kajal and Rakul top Twitter trends
- Chiru-Balayya’s friendly chitchat at producer’s b’day party