Naveen Chandra, who earned good reviews for his performance in Aravinda Sametha, will soon be seen in a love story that is set in the backdrop of film piracy. The actor will be playing the role of a guy who sells pirated CDs.
The film has been directed by Sai Karthik, and it has Gayatri Suresh playing Naveen’s romantic interest. “When I heard the script, I could connect with it instantly because I have seen the kind of impact piracy has on film industry. I hope our film will enlighten the audience,” Naveen said.
The film’s shooting has already been wrapped up and it is expected to release in March.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : Will Naga Chaitanya impress as an Army officer in Venky Mama?
- 40-minute Kashmir episode to be the highlight of Venky Mama
- Sai Tej’s brother locks his second film?
- Nikhil gets a shock on promotional tour
- SPB’s majestic rendition shines in Entha Manchivaadavuraa’s Emo Emo
- Top Hollywood star evinces interest in acting in Bollywood