Naveen Chandra, who earned good reviews for his performance in Aravinda Sametha, will soon be seen in a love story that is set in the backdrop of film piracy. The actor will be playing the role of a guy who sells pirated CDs.
The film has been directed by Sai Karthik, and it has Gayatri Suresh playing Naveen’s romantic interest. “When I heard the script, I could connect with it instantly because I have seen the kind of impact piracy has on film industry. I hope our film will enlighten the audience,” Naveen said.
The film’s shooting has already been wrapped up and it is expected to release in March.
- Veteran director Kodi Ramakrishna hospitalized
- Top Tamil star surprises Prabhas?
- NTR all set to resume RRR’s shoot
- Kajal Aggarwal launches her production house
- Renu Desai all set for Tollywood comeback with a biopic