Naveen Chandra, who earned good reviews for his performance in Aravinda Sametha, will soon be seen in a love story that is set in the backdrop of film piracy. The actor will be playing the role of a guy who sells pirated CDs.
The film has been directed by Sai Karthik, and it has Gayatri Suresh playing Naveen’s romantic interest. “When I heard the script, I could connect with it instantly because I have seen the kind of impact piracy has on film industry. I hope our film will enlighten the audience,” Naveen said.
The film’s shooting has already been wrapped up and it is expected to release in March.
Articles that might interest you:
- No more other language films for Mahesh Babu?
- Care of Kancharapalem makers to kick-start their next
- Here is when Ram Charan will join RRR shoot
- Virat Kohli and NTR to team up for an ad film?
- Solid offers coming in for Saaho’s Tamil rights
- Vijay fans’ touching twist to online war with Ajith fans