Naveen Chandra, who earned good reviews for his performance in Aravinda Sametha, will soon be seen in a love story that is set in the backdrop of film piracy. The actor will be playing the role of a guy who sells pirated CDs.
The film has been directed by Sai Karthik, and it has Gayatri Suresh playing Naveen’s romantic interest. “When I heard the script, I could connect with it instantly because I have seen the kind of impact piracy has on film industry. I hope our film will enlighten the audience,” Naveen said.
The film’s shooting has already been wrapped up and it is expected to release in March.
Articles that might interest you:
- Jr NTR’s heartfelt birthday wishes to Koratala Siva
- Exciting backdrop and a never before seen role for Ravi Teja
- Pushpa’s part 1 to be wrapped up on time
- Despite travel ban, Rajinikanth gets special permission to fly abroad
- RGV’s controversial film postponed yet again
- Naga Chaitanya gearing up for Bollywood debut