Veteran director Vamsi is directing the much in news Fashion Designer S/O Ladies Tailor, a sequel to his 1986 cult comedy thriller, Ladies Tailor. The film stars young hero Sumanth Ashwin as the main lead.
Young starlet Monali Rathod is essaying an important role in the movie and she is all praises for the master director. Monali will be seen as the daughter of a zamindar who falls for the hero, and her character will be shown in a traditional avatar.
Describing Vamsi as a ‘cool and creative director’, Monali reveals that Vamsi doesn’t waste much time on the sets and that he doesn’t even need lavish sets to make his frames look beautiful and natural.
- Popular actor urges his fans to prove his critics wrong
- Prabhas20 to release ahead of schedule?
- Arjun Reddy actress heads to Bollywood
- Indian documentary ‘Period. End of Sentence’ nominated at 91st Oscars
- Harassment is more rampant in South than in Bollywood: Amyra Dastur