After taking the entire country by storm with her cute yet a highly emotional performance in the superhit Hindi TV series Balika Vadhu, teen sensation Avika Gor debuted in Telugu films and impressed the young movie lovers with her bubbly act in the films like Uyyala Jampala and Lakshmi Raave Ma Intiki.
In a recent interview given to an English news daily, Avika revealed that she has been pursuing an online screenwriting course from the reputed New York Film Academy. The actress says that she plans to get into direction someday and that this course will help her in understanding the writing process, an important tool in a filmmaker’s skill set.
The young actress now has her upcoming film, Cinema Choopistha Maava, releasing this Friday. The film also features her Uyyala Jampala star Raj Tarun in the main lead.
Articles that might interest you:
- Collections-Ismart Shankar has a good Monday
- Taapsee excited about Mithali Raj biopic
- How EVV’s warning got rid of Allari Naresh’s bad habit
- Chiranjeevi-Koratala film to have an interesting backdrop
- National award-winning actor joins Disco Raja
- Still no update on Nikhil’s Arjun Suravaram