Actress Tejaswi Madivada bagged a biggie. The actress will be seen in a crucial role in senior star Victory Venkatesh’s next movie, Aadallu Meeku Johaarlu, to be helmed by young director Kishore Tirumala.
Speaking to a national English news daily, Tejaswi revealed that she will be essaying a character which Venky’s character encounters. Tejaswi will be one among the four actresses who will step into Venky’s life at various stages.
Aadallu Meeku Johaarlu features Nitya Menen in the lead role. The regular shooting will kick-start next month.
- After AAA, Ileana returns to Bollywood
- 2.0 to have a free run with less competition
- Poll: Which of these upcoming December releases are you looking forward to?
- Tanish confident of Rangu’s success
- Former heroine’s Tollywood comeback after 8 years