Actress Tejaswi Madivada bagged a biggie. The actress will be seen in a crucial role in senior star Victory Venkatesh’s next movie, Aadallu Meeku Johaarlu, to be helmed by young director Kishore Tirumala.
Speaking to a national English news daily, Tejaswi revealed that she will be essaying a character which Venky’s character encounters. Tejaswi will be one among the four actresses who will step into Venky’s life at various stages.
Aadallu Meeku Johaarlu features Nitya Menen in the lead role. The regular shooting will kick-start next month.
Articles that might interest you:
- Solid promotional plans in store for Saaho
- Playing iSmart Shankar turned Ram into a chain smoker
- Rakul in talks for a sensational project?
- Giving me a complex: Akhil on dad Nagarjuna’s looks
- Young Bollywood star quits Katamarayudu’s Hindi remake
- Will Rakshasudu change the young star’s fortunes?