We had reported earlier that young actress Adah Sharma has been roped in to play one of the female leads in Rajasekhar’s Kalki. Adah is returning to Tollywood after the 2016 hit thriller, Kshanam.
In a latest interview, Adah opened up about the character she plays in Kalki. Adah revealed that she plays a traditional Telugu girl and that she will shun her glamorous avatar and will be mostly seen in saris in Kalki. Adah went on to say that she has been delving into history and researching along with the film’s director Prasanth to bring in authenticity to her role.
Kalki is being produced by C Kalyan and Rajasekhar’s daughters. The shooting is currently underway in Hyderabad.
Articles that might interest you:
- Did this star heroine really reject RRR?
- Poll : Which of these heroines is planning her career well?
- Interview – Navin Polishetty- I am super confident about Agent Sai Srinivas Athreya
- Tamannah thanks Omkar for Raju Gari Gadhi 3
- Noted critic’s U-Turn on Prabhas & Saaho
- Samantha the actress winning applause for Oh Baby