We had reported earlier that young actress Adah Sharma has been roped in to play one of the female leads in Rajasekhar’s Kalki. Adah is returning to Tollywood after the 2016 hit thriller, Kshanam.
In a latest interview, Adah opened up about the character she plays in Kalki. Adah revealed that she plays a traditional Telugu girl and that she will shun her glamorous avatar and will be mostly seen in saris in Kalki. Adah went on to say that she has been delving into history and researching along with the film’s director Prasanth to bring in authenticity to her role.
Kalki is being produced by C Kalyan and Rajasekhar’s daughters. The shooting is currently underway in Hyderabad.
- Bhairava Geetha actress opens up about liplock scenes
- Sai Pallavi to romance Fahadh Faasil
- Dev gets a tentative release date
- Poll: Which of these upcoming December releases are you looking forward to?
- Mega hero’s next nears completion