Malayalam actress Anupama Parameswaran is one of the most happening heroines in Tollywood. She is currently juggling Hello Guru Prema Kosame and her maiden Kannada film. In a latest interview with a popular media house, Anupama revealed her dream role.
Anupama said that her dream is to play a role that is full of negative shades. She went on to say that it is necessary for an actor to impress audience in a negative character too. “I think that is where we are successful when compared to the glam roles. I am always open to listening to a script which has a negative role for me,” said Anupama. Interestingly, Anupama’s Tollywood debut film, A..Aa, had her playing a role with negative shades.
- Fans’ overenthusiasm lands Rajinikanth in trouble
- Taxiwaala’s US premiere collections
- Dil Raju launches Nandita Sweta’s Akshara
- Ram vows to satisfy his fans with his next film
- Taxiwaala off to a good start in the Telugu states