Malayalam actress Anupama Parameswaran is one of the most happening heroines in Tollywood. She is currently juggling Hello Guru Prema Kosame and her maiden Kannada film. In a latest interview with a popular media house, Anupama revealed her dream role.
Anupama said that her dream is to play a role that is full of negative shades. She went on to say that it is necessary for an actor to impress audience in a negative character too. “I think that is where we are successful when compared to the glam roles. I am always open to listening to a script which has a negative role for me,” said Anupama. Interestingly, Anupama’s Tollywood debut film, A..Aa, had her playing a role with negative shades.
- Keerthy Suresh in talks for an epic multi-starrer?
- Super Star to bid goodbye to acting after his next
- Pawan Kalyan has an important message for AP youth
- Reputed distribution house bags NTR’s Nizam rights
- Aravindha Sametha gets a date for censor scrutiny