Sayyeshaa, who made her debut in 2015 with Akhil, might not have signed any Telugu film post her debut in Tollywood, but she’s quite busy these days. Her upcoming Tamil film Vanamagan, in which she’s paired opposite Jayam Ravi, is gearing up for release amidst big buzz and she’s said to be in talks with several top Tamil and Telugu filmmakers to sign her next set of films.
Recently, during an interaction with her fans, she stated that she’s a big fan of Ram Charan and Allu Arjun from Telugu film industry. Sayyeshaa is a fabulous dancer and she stunned quite a few last year when she grooved to popular Telugu songs, in the presence of Megastar Chiranjeevi, at SIIMA in Singapore. The actress also stated that she’s eager to work with Mega heroes, if she gets a chance in near future.
Giving her terrific dancing skills and dedication towards her craft, she would be a perfect choice for one of the two Mega heroes’ future projects. It’ll be interesting to see what films she ends up signing soon.
- Deepika, Ranveer’s new home costs Rs 50 crores!
- Tamannaah, Sundeep’s bold chemistry in Next Enti’s trailer strikes an impact
- Press Note : Godavari Launches their New Brand “Paneer” – The Mall Concept Food Court
- Vijay Deverakonda’s cheeky reply to Prabhas
- Taapsee reveals why she can’t demand a pay equal to male stars