Young Malayali actress Malavika Nair, who recently celebrated her 18th birthday with the unit of her upcoming film Kalyana Vaibhogame, is leaving for Delhi to prepare for her Class 12 final examinations. The exams are due in April and the actress will return to Hyderabad only after completing them.
“I want to come back only after April and if people forget me during that break, it’s absolutely fine,” said the chirpy young beauty. Malavika made an impressive debut with Nani’s Yevade Subramanyam. In the soon to be released Kalyana Vaibhigame, the actress will be seen in the role of an independent youngster who has a different take on love and relationships.
- In front of Nag, Nani makes a promise to Bigg Boss finalists
- Saina Nehwal’s biopic goes on floors
- I had vowed to never use my father’s name in my career: Dulquer Salmaan
- Dhruv was skeptical and nervous about Arjun Reddy remake: Vikram
- Nagarjuna opens up about nepotism in film industry