Young Malayali beauty Anupama Parameswaran has been mostly appearing in girl-next-door roles ever since she had made her debut with the blockbuster romantic drama, Premam. She will be seen in the role of a college student in the soon-to-release romantic entertainer, Tej.. I Love You.
During a latest interview as part of promotions for Tej.. I Love You, Anupama told the media that she has only been getting same kind of roles and that she is now game for glamorous roles too. However, Anupama also knows where to draw the fine line between glamour and obscenity. “I am ready to play glamorous roles as long as I am not portrayed in a cheap manner,” said Anupama.
Articles that might interest you:
- Interview : Rashmika- I share a special bond with Vijay Devarakonda
- Will Vijay Deverakonda team up with Puri Jagannadh?
- Star Bollywood heroine turns producer
- Vijay Devarakonda’s craze doubles in Tamil Nadu
- Ram answers his trolls in a superb manner
- The first fight in Bigg Boss house started