Young Malayali beauty Anupama Parameswaran has been mostly appearing in girl-next-door roles ever since she had made her debut with the blockbuster romantic drama, Premam. She will be seen in the role of a college student in the soon-to-release romantic entertainer, Tej.. I Love You.
During a latest interview as part of promotions for Tej.. I Love You, Anupama told the media that she has only been getting same kind of roles and that she is now game for glamorous roles too. However, Anupama also knows where to draw the fine line between glamour and obscenity. “I am ready to play glamorous roles as long as I am not portrayed in a cheap manner,” said Anupama.
- Yesteryear heroine’s daughter in Amar Akbar Anthony
- Simbu urges fans to not get emotional about his film’s release
- Chay-Samantha’s Majili to be shot in Vizag
- Exciting buzz on Vijay-Atlee film
- Roshagadu gets a big release in Telugu states