Young Mumbai actress Palak Lalwani made an impressive debut with Naga Shaurya-starrer Abbayitho Ammayi. Even though the film failed to set the cash registers ringing, Palak charmed the audiences with her cute looks and decent performance. As per the latest reports, the actress has already bagged her next film.
The makers of Gautham and Nara Rohith-starrer upcoming crime drama under the direction of debutant Ramesh Desina have roped in Palak Lalwani for the female lead’s role. Apparently, Palak’s role will have several shades and impressed with the depth in her character, Palak signed the film immediately.
Tentatively titled Vaadevadu, the film’s shooting will commence from March and it will be jointly produced by Jakkam Javahar Babu, Subramanyam and Sammeta Kishore.
- Interesting update about Ranveer-Deepika wedding
- NTR’s career comes a full circle with RRR
- Anasuya’s on-location snap from Yatra shoot goes viral
- Thugs of Hindostan fails to pass the crucial Monday test
- Former star heroine keen on Tollywood comeback