Talented young Malayali actress Malavika Nair has acted in acclaimed movies like Yevade Subrahmanyam, Mahanati and the recent blockbuster, Taxiwaala. Although the number of movies she has appeared in Tollywood is very small, Malavika has gained everyone’s appreciation with impressive performances in each film.
However, Malavika is in no hurry to sign each and every project that comes her way. In a latest interview, she said that she will wait until she gets noteworthy roles. In the process, Malavika revealed that she had refused to sign a mainstream project being produced by a top banner as she felt that her character had not much importance in the story. Whether her determination will pay off eventually remains to be seen.
Articles that might interest you:
- Dhanush-Sekhar Kammula’s trilingual film is now official
- Young beauties in Nani’s Meet Cute?
- Nagarjuna to make his OTT debut soon?
- Avengers Endgame directors wish Dhanush in Tamil on Jagame Thandhiram’s release
- Exciting details about Yash’s pan-India biggie after KGF 2
- Interesting title for Santhosh Sobhan-Mehreen film?