Talented young Malayali actress Malavika Nair has acted in acclaimed movies like Yevade Subrahmanyam, Mahanati and the recent blockbuster, Taxiwaala. Although the number of movies she has appeared in Tollywood is very small, Malavika has gained everyone’s appreciation with impressive performances in each film.
However, Malavika is in no hurry to sign each and every project that comes her way. In a latest interview, she said that she will wait until she gets noteworthy roles. In the process, Malavika revealed that she had refused to sign a mainstream project being produced by a top banner as she felt that her character had not much importance in the story. Whether her determination will pay off eventually remains to be seen.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay Deverakonda to team up with this director?
- Sai Tej’s next to discuss a burning issue?
- Vaakel Saab gearing up for digital promotions
- This heroine’s negative role in KGF 2
- Pooja Hegde spills the beans on Nani and her many other things
- This is how star director keeps himself busy during this lockdown