Talented young Malayali actress Malavika Nair has acted in acclaimed movies like Yevade Subrahmanyam, Mahanati and the recent blockbuster, Taxiwaala. Although the number of movies she has appeared in Tollywood is very small, Malavika has gained everyone’s appreciation with impressive performances in each film.
However, Malavika is in no hurry to sign each and every project that comes her way. In a latest interview, she said that she will wait until she gets noteworthy roles. In the process, Malavika revealed that she had refused to sign a mainstream project being produced by a top banner as she felt that her character had not much importance in the story. Whether her determination will pay off eventually remains to be seen.
Articles that might interest you:
- Has Samantha backed out of Maha Samudram?
- Rakul Preet turns vegan
- Tamil actress in Manchu Manoj’s pan-India film?
- Rejected at least 50 scripts in search of a good script: Rashmika Mandanna
- Aranya is my toughest film till date : Rana
- This actress is back to digital!