Balakrishna’s soon-to-commence mass action entertainer under Gopichand Malineni’s direction is creating a lot of buzz in film circles. The film had its official announcement on Balayya’s birthday and the announcement poster got everyone talking.
Now, if the latest buzz is anything to go by, the makers have approached young actress Mehreen Kaur Pirzada for one of the leading ladies in the movie. Mehreen is said to have responded positively. However, let’s wait until the official word is out from the horse’s mouth.
Ever since she decided to postpone her wedding, Mehreen has been signing back-to-back projects in Tollywood. She will next be seen in F3 and Santhosh Sobhan starrer Manchi Rojulu Vachayi.
Articles that might interest you:
- Happening crowd star to act in Pushpa 2?
- Sai Pallavi’s Tamil comeback with a female-centric film?
- Raj and DK to associate with Sundeep Kishan soon?
- Timmarusu and Ishq banking heavily on Festival weekend
- Akshara Gowda roped in for Ram’s next
- Maa elections to be held on this date?