Balakrishna’s soon-to-commence mass action entertainer under Gopichand Malineni’s direction is creating a lot of buzz in film circles. The film had its official announcement on Balayya’s birthday and the announcement poster got everyone talking.
Now, if the latest buzz is anything to go by, the makers have approached young actress Mehreen Kaur Pirzada for one of the leading ladies in the movie. Mehreen is said to have responded positively. However, let’s wait until the official word is out from the horse’s mouth.
Ever since she decided to postpone her wedding, Mehreen has been signing back-to-back projects in Tollywood. She will next be seen in F3 and Santhosh Sobhan starrer Manchi Rojulu Vachayi.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Laal Singh Chaddha – Aamir disappoints
- Prithviraj and Nayanathara’s Gold to release on this festive date
- Suniel Shetty talks about the boycott trend in Bollywood
- SS Rajamouli adds another feather to his cap
- Interview : Nikhil Siddharth – Karthikeya 2 is a universal story
- Interesting: Lokesh Kanagaraj planned to remake this superhit film with Suriya and Karthi