It looks like the lead actress in Naga Shaurya’s upcoming film Narthanasala has been finalised, if the latest buzz is anything to go by. Rumours are abuzz that the makers have approached Mehreen to play the lead role alongside Naga Shaurya, and the actress too is said to be quite keen on doing the film.
Srinivas Chakravarthy, a former associate of Krishna Vamsi, is going to direct the film and Naga Sharuya’s home banner Ira Creations is producing the film, after Chalo. The film was launched recently in Amaravati, and it’s said to be a dance-based film.
Reports suggest that Mehreen hasn’t signed the film yet, although she’s the frontrunner to play the lead actress. Apart from this film, Mehreen will also be seen in NOTA with Vijay Deverakonda, and Pantham alongside Gopichand.
Articles that might interest you:
- Telugu Review : Pressure Cooker
- Here’s Kajal’s first look from Vishnu Manchu’s maiden Hollywood film
- Theri Kaadu action episode to be a highlight in Naarappa
- Entered politics to serve the country, Fed up with power politics: Pawan Kalyan
- Mahesh turns emotional on Vijaya Nirmala’s birth anniversary
- Bollywood starlet in talks for Mega hero’s film?