It looks like the lead actress in Naga Shaurya’s upcoming film Narthanasala has been finalised, if the latest buzz is anything to go by. Rumours are abuzz that the makers have approached Mehreen to play the lead role alongside Naga Shaurya, and the actress too is said to be quite keen on doing the film.
Srinivas Chakravarthy, a former associate of Krishna Vamsi, is going to direct the film and Naga Sharuya’s home banner Ira Creations is producing the film, after Chalo. The film was launched recently in Amaravati, and it’s said to be a dance-based film.
Reports suggest that Mehreen hasn’t signed the film yet, although she’s the frontrunner to play the lead actress. Apart from this film, Mehreen will also be seen in NOTA with Vijay Deverakonda, and Pantham alongside Gopichand.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chiranjeevi-Koratala film to have an interesting backdrop
- National award-winning actor joins Disco Raja
- Still no update on Nikhil’s Arjun Suravaram
- Rashmika super excited to shoot with Mahesh Babu
- Star hero gives blockbuster but has no films in hand
- Fresh speculation on NTR’s lady in RRR