After wrapping up Krack, hero Ravi Teja will be joining hands with his Veera director Ramesh Varma for an out-and-out entertainer. The film will be going on floors this year end. Two heroines will be paired with Ravi Teja, and Raashi Khanna is said to have been in talks for the project.
As per the latest buzz, young Mumbai actress Seerat Kapoor has been approached to play the other female lead in this as-yet-untitled film. Seerat was recently seen in the youthful entertainer, Krishna and his Leela. A film opposite Ravi Teja will be a nice boost to her career.
Koneru Satyanarayana will be bankrolling this project. More details will be out soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Fresh troubles for Balayya-Boyapati film?
- Good TRP rating for this dubbing film
- Key person strictly against Love Story’s OTT deal
- Prabhas’ shocking decision to disappoint fans?
- Akhil confirms Most Eligible Bachelor’s release date
- Bigg Boss 4- This contestant paid ten times more than what he demanded