Speaking about her role, Esha says that she plays a fashion designer in the film who falls in love with the main protagonist and how her life changes upside down. Esha also added that she is ready to do out and out commercial films which have glamorous roles.
She also added that times have changed and she has in her to carry such roles and is waiting for the right opportunity.
- Arjun Reddy’s Bollywood remake wraps up first schedule
- Temper’s Tamil version’s first look lands in controversy
- Rajinikanth donates big for Cyclone Gaja victims
- Interesting buzz on Samantha’s character in Majili
- Pawan Kalyan’s official statement about reports on comeback film