Popular actress Pranitha Subhash, known for her roles in movies like Atharintiki Dharedhi and Brahmotsavam, is foraying into the Hindi entertainment industry. The Bengaluru girl has joined hands with Bollywood star Ayushmann Khurrana for a music video in which she plays his love interest.
Titled Chain Kitthan, the single is a romantic number and it has been composed by Rochak Kohli. Ayushmann, who’s also an accomplished musician cum singer, crooned the song, which was shot recently in Sikkim. Suresh Tripathi has directed the video.
- Allu Arjun’s special plans for Geetha Govindam’s success
- Mahesh Babu to promote Sudheer Babu again
- Poll: In which of these genres should Allu Arjun do a film next?
- Geetha Govindam rakes good money in just three days
- Trailer for Sampath Nandi’s Paperboy is impressive