Popular actress Pranitha Subhash, known for her roles in movies like Atharintiki Dharedhi and Brahmotsavam, is foraying into the Hindi entertainment industry. The Bengaluru girl has joined hands with Bollywood star Ayushmann Khurrana for a music video in which she plays his love interest.
Titled Chain Kitthan, the single is a romantic number and it has been composed by Rochak Kohli. Ayushmann, who’s also an accomplished musician cum singer, crooned the song, which was shot recently in Sikkim. Suresh Tripathi has directed the video.
- Lakshmi Manchu makes a shocking revelation about harassment
- Team Savyasachi kick start promotions
- Hello Guru opens with good occupancy all over
- Maharshi’s US schedule begins finally
- Nikhil, Nivetha Thomas’ film to be launched tomorrow