Popular actress Pranitha Subhash, known for her roles in movies like Atharintiki Dharedhi and Brahmotsavam, is foraying into the Hindi entertainment industry. The Bengaluru girl has joined hands with Bollywood star Ayushmann Khurrana for a music video in which she plays his love interest.
Titled Chain Kitthan, the single is a romantic number and it has been composed by Rochak Kohli. Ayushmann, who’s also an accomplished musician cum singer, crooned the song, which was shot recently in Sikkim. Suresh Tripathi has directed the video.
Articles that might interest you:
- Koratala takes interesting decision for Chiru’s film
- It’s clean U for Brochevarevarura
- After Hindi and Tamil, Arjun Reddy to be remade in this language
- Bollywood calls Priya Varrier again
- Noted actor’s daughter to enter politics
- Chief guest confirmed for Maharshi’s 50 days event