Popular actress Pranitha Subhash, known for her roles in movies like Atharintiki Dharedhi and Brahmotsavam, is foraying into the Hindi entertainment industry. The Bengaluru girl has joined hands with Bollywood star Ayushmann Khurrana for a music video in which she plays his love interest.
Titled Chain Kitthan, the single is a romantic number and it has been composed by Rochak Kohli. Ayushmann, who’s also an accomplished musician cum singer, crooned the song, which was shot recently in Sikkim. Suresh Tripathi has directed the video.
- Hollywood hit inspires Ee Nagaraniki Emaindi
- Star action director roped for Rajini film
- Title confirmed for Vijay Devarakonda’s next
- Nani to do a film in interesting genre
- Stage set for Pantham’s grand event