Popular actress Pranitha Subhash, known for her roles in movies like Atharintiki Dharedhi and Brahmotsavam, is foraying into the Hindi entertainment industry. The Bengaluru girl has joined hands with Bollywood star Ayushmann Khurrana for a music video in which she plays his love interest.
Titled Chain Kitthan, the single is a romantic number and it has been composed by Rochak Kohli. Ayushmann, who’s also an accomplished musician cum singer, crooned the song, which was shot recently in Sikkim. Suresh Tripathi has directed the video.
- Karthi’s next is an action thriller
- Nani to play a cop in his next?
- Buzz on Shah Rukh Khan’s daughter’s silver screen debut intensifies
- Date set for Antariksham’s pre-release event
- Rana impresses as young Chandra Babu in NTR biopic